An Aquaponics system is a combination of three natural components, that creates a symbiosis and provides the most fertile conditions to grow pure and clean organic food. Its advantages are second to none, and it is today known as the most sustainable way of growing food.
- Up to 95% water economy for an equivalent production in soil
- 90% plant pathogens and diseases are reduced from soil-less practice
- Plants grow u to 2.4x faster through the high fertility available in the system
- Automated irrigation
- Operated by design at waist height (no more back pain)
- Organic without toxic chemicals by default
Aquaponics is seen as a 430B $ industry by 2025 and is spreading all around the globe as a sophisticated and sustainable way for the future of food production both in-doors and out-doors.