Application and workshop
By completing the registration form for our Workshop, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions set out below. In order to ensure the efficiency of our workshop, the number of participants is limited. Therefore registrations will be considered in the order of their entrance AND the time of deposit received on our accounts. Applicants must make a deposit of 50% for the validity of their application. Please effect deposit fee before the closing date specified on our workshop announcement add and our website. Balance of the workshop fee must be received on day 1 of the workshop date of your registration. If the balance is not settled as per this term, you may be requested to leave the workshop and the payment of any refund will be at our complete discretion.
All tickets for the Workshop shall be non-refundable except for the event where we have to postpone the workshop for some reason, you may request a 100% refund of your deposit if you do not want to / cannot attend to the postponed date. Our sole liability in relation to any cancellation, postponement or change of venue shall be limited to the price paid by you for such Workshop and we shall not be liable under any circumstances for any consequential losses.
In providing this workshop, no person is acting as your solicitor or providing you with legal advice. We are providing you with training, template documents, and guidance. You shall not cause any damage to any part of the venue (including outside areas, and all inside walls, flooring, fixtures, and fittings). You are solely liable for any damage caused by you, your employees, contractors, sub-contractors, and agents to any such area of the venue and shall fully reimburse us in relation to any damage so caused.
You must keep your personal belongings with you at all times and we accept no liability for any damage to, loss of or theft of any of your belongings or other items brought to the Workshop by you.
You agree that we may include your details in any promotional materials relating to the Workshop and/or any materials used at the Workshop. We are not liable for errors or omissions contained in such information.
Unless otherwise stated, the copyright for any such promotional materials and any materials used at the Workshop (including course notes, slides, brochures, articles and case studies) belongs to us and may not be reproduced in any medium without our prior written consent.
Filming and photography
We may wish to photograph or film the Workshop and reserve the right to do so for the purposes of promoting future workshops or otherwise. You consent to us (or any other person attending the Workshop) photographing or filming you and any persons attending the Workshop with you. You may not photograph or video the Workshop without our prior consent.
We shall not send you tickets for the workshop. We will have your name on the attendee list and if you have paid the Registration Fee you shall be provided with access to the Workshop.
You shall be responsible for making and paying for your own travel and accommodation arrangements to and from the Workshop. If you are late at the workshop or prevented from attending the Workshop due to travel delays or any other circumstances, we shall not be obliged to provide you with a refund or to wait to start the Workshop until you arrive. Lunch and light refreshments shall be provided.
Limitations of liability
Whilst every reasonable precaution is taken by us to ensure security and safety at the workshop and through our videos for students following our classes and tutorials, we shall not in any way be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you, your employees, contractors, sub-contractors and agents, your relatives, staff or representatives whatsoever in relation to the Workshop, its tutorials and the implicated works it teaches You agree that the Fish and plants, or any of its representatives, manager and director can not be held liable in any way, for an accident suffered / caused / leading to death and or related to the practical application of the course content by your employees, contractors, sub-contractors and agents, your staff, yourself, your representative or relative and is waiving all and complete liability of Fish and Plants Ltd, its director, managers and representative from the miss handling, interpretation, miss use of its teachings and video tutorials and educational content by your staff, yourself, your representative or relatives.
Our total liability for any matter arising out of participation in our live or online courses and activity shall in all circumstances be limited to the price paid by you for the Workshop or online training and we shall not in any circumstances be liable to you for any consequential loss whatsoever.
You agree that:
1. I and anyone claiming on my behalf release and forever discharge Releasee and its affiliates, successors and assigns, officers, employees, representatives, partners, agents and anyone claiming through them (collectively, the “Released Parties”), in their individual and/or corporate capacities from causes of action of any nature and kind, known or unknown, which I may have against Releasee or any Released Parties arising out of or relating to any injury, loss or damage to person and property that may be sustained as a result of participation in the Activity (“Claims”).
2. I understand that participation in the Activity involves inherent risks, including the risk of physical or psychological injury, pain, suffering, illness, disfigurement, temporary or permanent paralysis, and/or death, and I assume all related risks and voluntarily participate in the Activity.
3. I agree to indemnify Releasee against any and all claims, actions, lawsuits, damages, and judgments, including attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to my participation in the Activity.
4. This Release for Participation in Event or Activity (“Release”) shall not be in any way construed as an admission by the Releasee that it has acted wrongfully with respect to me or any other person, that it admits liability or responsibility at any time for any purpose, or that I have any rights whatsoever against the Releasee.
5. This Release shall be binding upon the parties and their respective heirs, administrators, personal representatives, executors, successors, and assigns. I have the authority to release the Claims and have not assigned or transferred any Claims to any other party. The provisions of this Release are severable. If any provision is held to be invalid or unenforceable, it shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. This Release constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes any prior oral or written agreements or understandings between the parties concerning the subject matter of this Release. This Release may not be altered, amended or modified, except by a written document signed by both parties. The terms of this Release shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of the Republic of Mauritius.
ONLINE VIDEO COURSE TERMS AND CONDITION
By agreeing to the online course terms and condition, you agree that :
you will gain access to the whole content after the first 3 videos, once you have paid the balance or settled the whole sum for the course as advertised on your date of registration either by email or as advertised on the web page
You can get refunded 100% of your payment if you cancel your registration before entering week 2 of the advertised schedule of your booked course. The date of the weekly openings is on the video Library and visible at all times. If you do not request a refund before the date of the Week 2 opening, it will be considered, that you confirm your interest in the rest of the Aquaponics online course and that the refund is no more applicable.
All materials are copyright, copying, sharing, selling parts or whole of the content will make you subject to copyright infringement.
For Sponsored courses to individual or companies, all the above is applicable
Other conditions for related activities with individuals, companies, organizations, and associations.
- All companies enrolling their staff into the online course must assure that they have an available budget of a minimum 50K, so their staff can start building a system within 3 months of having followed the course.
- The company sponsored must insure total support into achieving the completion of the project within 3 months as from starting the course online.
Fish and Plants may request a deposit of Rs. 4800 equal to the value of its course, which it will retain, in case the company loses his employee which may cause complet halt of the project, or against any other reason which may affect the completion of the project within the agreed period of completion.
- Fish and Plants ltd and its representatives must be allowed inspection of work progress any times it deems fit to do so and assure that the course is serving its purpose of promoting the activity of Aquaponics as a sustainable and lucrative way of producing healthy vegetables.
- The company allows Fish and Plants Ltd to take photographs of its staff, students and the site and its related Aquaponics works and use it for promotional purpose.
- Candidates/students / company owners will be expected as well to take part in a small video interview at completion of the project and another 1 month after completion of the project with the results.
- Upon enrolment, The company must send us its Logo in high resolution so we can use it in relation to the sponsored course and promote the participation of the respective companies.
- Your company allows us to promote its identity in relation to the project and course on all our online platforms.
- These terms may be revised and any change may not necessarily be communicated by email to the concerned parties.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE, WILL WE OR ANY OF OUR LICENSORS OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE MATERIALS ON THE SITE, OR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PROVIDED PURSUANT TO THE SITE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU BY US OR ANY OF OUR LICENSORS OR SUPPLIERS FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE) EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU TO US, IF ANY, FOR ACCESSING THE SITE.
No Personal Advice
The information contained in or made available through this Site (including but not limited to information contained on message boards, in text files, in products, from services, or in chats) cannot replace or substitute for the services of trained professionals in any field, including, but not limited to, psychological, financial, medical, or legal matters. In particular, you should regularly consult a doctor in all matters relating to physical or mental health, particularly concerning any symptoms that may require diagnosis or medical attention. Further, you should regularly consult a lawyer in all matters relating to interacting with other people to assure yourself you are behaving in compliance with law, including but not limited to laws related to harassment, assault or other similar laws. We and our licensors or suppliers make no representations or warranties concerning any treatment, action, or application of medication or preparation by any person following the information offered or provided within or through the Site (including but not limited to any product or service purchased, utilized or otherwise obtained from this Site). Neither we nor our partners, or any of their affiliates, will be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, special, exemplary or other damages that may result, including but not limited to economic loss, injury, illness or death.
Parental Permission; Minimum Age Requirement
This Site is not directed to persons under the age of 13. The sale of any of the SiteÂ’s products or services is not directed to persons under the age of 18. We will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from persons under 13. WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND THAT PARENTS PARTICIPATE IN THEIR CHILDREN EXPLORATION OF THE INTERNET AND ANY ONLINE SERVICES AND USE THEIR BROWSERS PARENTAL CONTROLS TO LIMIT THE AREAS OF THE INTERNET TO WHICH THEIR CHILDREN HAVE ACCESS. We hereby require all users of the Site to be over 13 and all purchasers of COMPANY’s products and services to be over 18. You agree to abide by any such restrictions, and not to help anyone avoid these restrictions. If you are under 13, you agree to immediately stop accessing the Site. If you are accessing the Site, you represent that you are at least 13 years of age. If you are purchasing any of the products or services of COMPANY, you represent that you are at least 18 years of age.
We reserve the right to charge fees, surcharges, and/or membership fees for all or any of its services currently provided for free at any time upon thirty (30) days’ prior written notice to you.
We reserve the right to amend, change any part of this term and condition without providing notice regardless of which time you applied and/or purchased our product. You should from time to time, visit this page should you have any doubt or interest as to any part of these terms to see whether they could affect you. However, we will not and never charge you further from what you have paid without sending you a notice of changes of this nature.
You hereby and through registration in our service and offered activities confirm that you have carefully read and fully understand all the provisions of this Release and are freely, knowingly, and voluntarily entering into this Release by accepting its terms.